Elmasonic Xtra ST2500H Product Specifications
- Ultrasonic frequency: (kHz) 25/45
- Tank labour capacity: (l) 215.0
- Max. tank capacity: (l) 255.0
- Ultrasonic power effective - Normal,Pulse (W) 1600/1800
- Ultrasonic power effective - Dynamic (W) 2000
- Heating power: (W) 7500
- Unit external dimensions: W/D/H (mm) 1035 / 900 / 936
- Tank internal dimensions: W/D/H (mm) 750 / 650 / 520
- Max. basket loading: (kg) 50
- Basket internal dimensions: W/D/H (mm) 630 / 575 / 370
- Weight: (kg) 109.0
- SKU: 107 7060
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- Multi-frequency at 25/45 kHz: Settable and adjustable frequencies to fit your cleaning job
- Multi-frequency at 25kHz: Use this setting for rough parts cleaning which will remove stubborn contaminants like lapping and polishing paste.
- Multi-frequency at 45kHz: Use this setting for surfaces that are contaminated with oils, drilling emulsions and greases. Perfect setting for hard metal and glass surfaces, industrial settings, artisan environments, and jewellery manufactures.
- Sweep-function: Create an optimum sound field distribution within the entire unit for maximum performance and cleaning capabilities.
- Pulse-function: This switchable mode increases the peak ultrasonic performance output. Remove the most stubborn contaminants and impurities.
- Dynamic-function: The sweep and pulse function runs automatically. The performance of ultrasonic cleaning is increased by up to 20%, temporarily. During the same event, the sound field distribution in the bath enhances the cleaning effect for optimal cleaning.
- Short heating cycles due to the high heating capacity with temperature regulating from 30 - 80°C.
- Safety ensured with automatic shut off feature.
- Mobile single-tank device.
- Clean stubborn contaminations, impurities and sensitive surfaces with one mobile ultrasonic cleaner.
- 25/45 kHz multi-frequency technology for the best cleaning.
- Switchable modes such as dynamic, pulse and sweep-functions for the best ultrasonic performance on the market.
- Stainless steel tank for long lasting quality and performance.
- Easy and efficient cleaning cycles protected against spraying water and leakage.
- Strong, robust, and solid single tank with multi-frequency technology for the ultimate in ultrasonic cleaning.
- These floor-mounted ultrasonic devices are specifically designed for the best use in a production environment, workshop environment and servicing environment.
- This unit is easy to service due to quick changing of the generator and operator control unit. This guarantees that the ultrasonic cleaning unit is ready for re-use immediately.
- Elmasonic Xtra ST cleaners are top rated for continuous operation under the highest demands. The stainless steel tanks makes the units robust with a long history of operational use.
- Guaranteed with a warranty period of three years.
View Technical Product Information
- Click here to view the Xtra ST brochure.
- Click here to view the Xtra ST manual.
- Please note that lead time and shipping charges do not reflect final price. Please call leadsonics at (224) 829-0325 for an accurate quote.