Product Specs for Tuttnauer Water Distiller Model 9000
- Dimensions: 16" (D) x 9.5" (W) x 15" (H) (40.6 cm x 24.1 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Weight: 10 lb (4.5 kg).
- 1 gallon (3.97 L) in 4.5 hours.
- Up to 5 gallons (18.9 L) in 24 hours.
- Domestic: 120 VAC / 60 Hz, 750 W.
- International: 230 VAC / 50 Hz, 750 W.
- Contemporary Euro-Style design.
- External heating element for long life.
- Fan-delayed start for improved efficiency.
- UL Listed #28KL.
- EST #46050JPO1.
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
The Tuttnauer Water Distiller (#9000) includes a collector/storage bottle.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Parts and Labor.
The Water Distiller 9000 made by Tuttnauer provides pure water that is 99% free of total dissolved solids. Distillation effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, particles, dissolved solids, and VOCs. This eliminate the inconvenience and expense of buying bottled water. The ease of operation makes it ideal for any medical, dental, or laboratory application.
The 9000 features a removable boiler for easy fill and a unique recessed heating base to reduce scale buildup. The manual fill requires no manual hookups, and the automatic shut-off will conserve energy. This distiller also features a stainless steel condenser and a post carbon treatment system.
Replacements and accessories for this model include a 6 Pack of Carbon Filters (#9000F), 1 Gallon Distiller Jug (#9000J), and Distiller Cleaner (#KSD).