Product Specifications for Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave
The versatile Valueklave 1730 Manual Autoclave provides a compact footprint and easy operation. It is a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
This steam pressure sterilizer is often used in smaller medical or dental offices, as well as nail salons, due to its smaller capacity.
- Fast Cycle Time: 11 minutes from a hot start (come up time, sterilization exposure, and exhaust).
- Construction: 316 L grade stainless steel.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Durable Chamber: A long life electro-polished chamber and door are made to last.
- Safe-Locking Door: Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Simple Drainage: Drain valve is located in the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Overheating Protection: Dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off deliver reliable protection against overheating.
- Intuitive Control: Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use.
- International certifications.
- A long life electro-polished chamber and door (Chamber Dimensions: 7" x 13")
- Three 11.6" (D) x 4.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) trays included
- Fast Cycle Time: 11 minutes from a hot start (come up time, sterilization exposure and exhaust)
- 2 Gallon Capacity (7.5L)
- Holds 2 Half Standard Cassettes
- Holds 3 Trays
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 16 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 17.9" x 17.4" x 12"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 11.6" x 4.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 7" x 13"
- Voltage: 120V, 50-60 Hz
- Power: 1350 W.
- Current: 11 A.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor, 10-Year Warranty on Chamber
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.