Product Specifications for Tuttnauer TVET 11E Autoclave
With its sleek design and cutting-edge technologies, this fully automatic autoclave is sure to make an impression. Once activated, it will run the entire cycle until the load is ready to be removed. The TEV 11E features an impressive 7.5-gallon stainless steel chamber and a high-efficiency air pump for quick closed-door drying. The TVET 11E's brighter and easier to read panel delivers full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying. All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Self locking door. Ergonomically friendly door features effortless opening and closing with an automatic double safety locking mechanism. Glide the door closed with a gentle push to close and lock it.
- Front water filling. Accessible front or top water filing options.
- Multi-color display.
- Capacity. 11” Chamber
- Network port (rear located) For connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system.
- Closed door drying. Door remains closed through the entire dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying.
- High efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2hm HEPA air filter. (replaceable)
- Dynamic air removal technology. Effectively removes air from the chamber.
- The bright color display gives you an easy-to-read overview of parameters and real-time values. Multilingual menu system with intuitive navigation
- Easy to use with one hand, the self-locking stainless steel door has a double safety mechanism. Open, close and lock with a gentle push
- Water filling is available both at the front and on top for maximum flexibility. A drainage valve is conveniently located at the front
- USB Port (located under door cover) Store and transfer approximately 100 cycles of data. Network port (rear located) for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system
- Includes 5 trays and a tray handle
- Includes a built-in printer
- 7.5 Gallon Capacity (28.5L)
- Holds 4 Full and 4 Half Standard Cassettes
- Holds 5 Trays
- Pressure Vessel: All pressure vessels and boilers are certified according to ASME code section I and section VIII, Div. I and 2014/68/EU – Pressure Equipment Directive
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 24.8" x 20.9" x 17.3"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.6"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 11" x 19.8"
- Voltage: 120V, 50-60 Hz
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 126 lbs.
Sterilization Programs for TVET
|Description||Temp||Hot Cycle Time (Fill, Heat, Exhaust & Vent)||Sterilization Time||Dry Time***||Total Hot Cycle Time (Without Dry)||Total Hot Cycle Time (With Dry)|
|Unwrapped Instruments||270°F||22 min.||3 min.||1 min.||25 min.||26 min.|
|Wrapped Instruments||270°F||22 min.||4 min||45 min.||26 min.||71 min.|
|Pouches Unwrapped Delicate Instruments||250°F||19 min.||30 min||1 min.||49 min.||50 min.|
|Handpieces||270°F||21 min.||4 min.||45 min.||25 min.||70 min.|
|Chamber Brite Cleaning||270°F||19 min.||3 (process time)||N/A||22 min.||N/A|
|Custom A**||270°F||20 min.||4 min.||45 min.||24 min.||69 min.|
|Custom B**||250°F||20 min.||30 min.||1 min.||50 min.||51 min.|
***Operator has the option to add additional drying time.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System – Medical Devices
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- Canadian MDR (CMDR) SOR/98-282 (2018), consolidated
- Technical Standards: ANSI/AAMI ST55:2016
- 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive
- 2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive
- 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- 2012/19/EU WEEE and 2011/65/EU RoHS
- EN 61010-2-040
- EN 554 EN 61326 EN 61326
- Complying with MDD 93/42, PED 97/23, RoHS & WEEE Directives (IP31)
- Tuttnauer TVET 11E Fully Automatic Veterinary Autoclave
- Power Cord
- (4) Trays
- (1) Packet of Chamber Brite Powdered Autoclave Cleaner
- (1) Drain Hose
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Factory New: 2 Year - Parts and Labor, 10-Year Warranty on Chamber
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.