Product Specifications for Tuttnauer TIVA2 Washer-Disinfector Under-Counter Model
- TIVA2-H TD - 23.4" x 21.3" x 23.6".
- Chamber Volume:
- TIVA2-H TD - 65 L.
- Utility Requirements:
- Electrical Connections: 208 + 240 V 1 phase 60 Hz.
- Water Connections:
- Cold water connection for TIVA2 (default).
- Connection for demineralized water.
- Integrated Water Softener with Salt Box.
- Have an old sterilizer? Trade in for cash here!
- Available in a compact counter top model or under counter model.
- Can be used for both dental and medical instruments.
- User-friendly touchpad display with 40 programs to choose from.
- Includes two dosing pumps for both alkaline detergent and neutralizer.
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Tuttnauer TIVA2 Washer-Disinfector is a washer and thermal high disinfector combined, best used for dental and medical practices. It's available in a counter top model or under-the-counter model.
Warranty: 2 Years.
This unit can safely kill bacteria and viruses on delicate instruments using 194 degree moist heat in a minimum of five minutes. During the sequence, it rinses the tools, cleans with demineralized water, rinses again with warm water, then undergoes a thermal disinfection. After this, the instruments are thoroughly dried with hot air. There are a total of 40 programs that users can select from, including preset and programmable cycles.
The user-friendly touch panel includes a color graphic display and real-time feedback of the cycle process. It also includes a USB/Printer for data documentation and record-keeping.