Product Specifications for Tuttnauer T-Edge 10 Autoclave
- Chamber Size: 18" (depth) x 10" (diameter).
- Volume: 6 gallons (23 liters).
- Overall Dimensions: 18.9" x 19.23" x 22.44".
- Door Radius: 110 degrees.
- Number of Trays: 5.
- Connections: (1) ethernet port, (4) USB ports, WiFi, automatic water filling and drain connection (for automatic waste water removal).
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 Full + 3 Half.
- Power Supply: 230 V.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 2000 W.
- Weight: 110 lb.
Free $100 value gift with purchase! Limited time only!
- Class S can be upgraded Class B through a software update, instead of purchasing a new device. It is the only upgradeable autoclave on the market!
- Monitor your autoclave via smartphone or tablet app.
- Large capacity with up to five trays of storage.
- Convenient touchpad controls.
- Fast cycles.
- Large door radius ensures it will not block your smooth loading of the chamber.
- Designed to meet all the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55 ensuring the highest sterilization levels.
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Tuttnauer T-Edge 10 Autoclave is a fully-automated autoclave with a range of one-button sterilization programs. It includes five trays, a drain tube, and tray holder.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
This autoclave is available in Class B and Class S models, each with four pre-programmed cycles with drying times between 20 minutes and 60 minutes, as well as unwrapped and delicate settings. It has a six gallon volume capacity, with room for up to five trays of instruments. The device is also equipped with one ethernet port, four USB ports, WiFi, and an integrated automatic water filling and drain connection, which removes the need to empty waste water. The door has a 110 degree opening radius, and would fit comfortably on a shelf measuring 23.6" (60 cm) in depth.
The user-friendly device has convenient touchpad controls and automatic programs for quick selection. It's also equipped with advanced documentation and traceability via barcode and data printouts. Another unique feature is that users can control the autoclave through Wi-Fi via smartphones or tablets.
The Class B model comes with the specialized Virus Protection Shield cycle, which heats the trays up to a 180 degrees for 15 minutes, effectively eliminating bacteria, viruses, and fungi - including coronavirus. This cycle won't exhaust air in the chamber during the procedure. The Class S model utilizes a gravity steam sterilization method, but if customers have the Class S model and wish to upgrade to Class B (Pre/Post Vacuum version), the autoclave can be updated by purchase of the Software Update (#T-EDGE SOFTWARE UPDATE). This removes the need to purchase a whole new device.
- #T-EDGE10S: Class S (Gravity Cycle).
- #T-EDGE10B: Class B (Pre/Post Vacuum).