Product Specifications for Tuttnauer T-Edge 10 Autoclave
This autoclave is available in Class B and Class S models, each with four pre-programmed cycles with drying times between 20 minutes and 60 minutes, as well as unwrapped and delicate settings. It has a six gallon volume capacity, with room for up to five trays of instruments. The device is also equipped with one ethernet port, four USB ports, WiFi, and an integrated automatic water filling and drain connection, which removes the need to empty waste water. The door has a 110 degree opening radius, and would fit comfortably on a shelf measuring 23.6" (60 cm) in depth.
The user-friendly device has convenient touchpad controls and automatic programs for quick selection. It's also equipped with advanced documentation and traceability via barcode and data printouts. Another unique feature is that users can control the autoclave through Wi-Fi via smartphones or tablets.
The Class B model comes with the specialized Virus Protection Shield cycle, which heats the trays up to a 180 degrees for 15 minutes, effectively eliminating bacteria, viruses, and fungi. This cycle won't exhaust air in the chamber during the procedure. The Class S model utilizes a gravity steam sterilization method, but if customers have the Class S model and wish to upgrade to Class B (Pre/Post Vacuum version), the autoclave can be updated by purchase of the Software Update (#T-EDGE SOFTWARE UPDATE). This removes the need to purchase a whole new device.
- Have an old sterilizer? Trade in for cash here!
- Class S can be upgraded Class B through a software update, instead of purchasing a new device. It is the only upgradeable autoclave on the market!
- Monitor your autoclave via smartphone or tablet app.
- Large capacity with up to five trays of storage.
- Convenient touchpad controls.
- Fast cycles.
- Large door radius ensures it will not block your smooth loading of the chamber.
- Designed to meet all the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55 ensuring the highest sterilization levels.
- Internal memory for storing up to 1,000 sterilization cycles (standard)
- Ethernet connection for transferring data to your PC or network (standard)
- USB outlet for transferring data to your PC or network (standard)
- Optional Sophisticated data analysis capabilities using the Tuttnauer RPCR software
- Optional Printer For Bar Coding or to have a hard copy
- Reduced water consumption by about 40%
- Decreased energy consumption thanks to reduced cycle time
- Lower electricity costs with time-delay settings for machine to work off hours
- 6 Gallon Capacity (23L)
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard Cassettes
- Holds 5 Trays
- Door Radius: 110 degrees.
- Connections: (1) ethernet port, (4) USB ports, WiFi, automatic water filling and drain connection (for automatic waste water removal).
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 18.9" x 19.23" x 22.44"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.5" x 7.4" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10" x 18"
- Voltage: 230V, 60 Hz
- Power: 2000 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- #T-EDGE10S: Class S (Gravity Cycle).
- #T-EDGE10B: Class B (Pre/Post Vacuum).
Factory New: 2 Year - Parts and Labor
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time 2 -3 weeks.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.