Product Description for Tuttnauer T-Clean TIVA Neutralizer
The Tuttnauer T-Clean TIVA Neutralizer is designed for use with the TIVA2 Washer-Disinfector only. It provides neutralizing solution for the washing and disinfecting process.
Acidic neutralizing agent and detergetn for the automated reprocessing of instruments and laboratory glassware. For use in washer disinfectors for neutralization and/or acidic pre-cleaning.
- Tiva Neutralizer is a liquid neutralizing agent and detergent for the automated reprocessing of surgical instruments, anesthesia utensils, containers, DR shoes as well as other medical utensils, and for the neutralization of acidic pre-cleaning for the automated cleaning of laboratory glassware in industrial, water and medical laboratories.
- Neutralizes alkaline residues from the main cleaning step during automated reprocessing.
- Reliably removes acid-soluble residues during pre-cleaning.
- Excellent material compatibility; therefore suitable for anesthesia utensils, surgical instruments and other sensitive materials.
- Not suitable for acidic pre-cleaning of objects and parts made of anodized aluminum as well as chromed and nickel-plated parts.
- Based on organic acids.
- Free of phosphates, phosphoric acid, nitrogen compounds and surfactants, therefore no disturbing influence on analytical test methods.
- Contains less than 10 ppm P205 in the concentrate.