Product Description for Tuttnauer T-Clean TIVA Detergent
The Tuttnauer T-Clean TIVA Detergent is used with the TIVA2 Washer-Disinfector only.
Detergent for reprocessing thermostable and thermolabile instruments. First-class cleaning activity due to the singular formula based on alkalinty donors, surfactants and enzymes. For use in both automated and manual cleaning in immersion baths or ultrasonic baths.
TIVA Detergent is a liquid concentrated detergent for the automated and manual cleaning of thermostable and thermolabile instruments including MIS instruments and micro-instruments, flexible endoscopes, anesthesia equipment, containers and other medical utensils. The detergent is also suitable for the manual and automated cleaning of da Vinci EndoWrist instruments.
- Reliably removes residues of dried and denatured blood.
- Greatly reduces the amount of organic material and prevents the re-deposition of protein residues.
- Fulfills the current recommendations of the German Robert-Koch-Institute (RKI) for minimizing the transmission risk of the new variant of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) when reprocessing medical devices.
- Removes pathogenic prion proteins of different prion test strains; amongst those the vCDJ test strain by >2lg steps (1% 55°c, 10min)
- Supports the removal of biofilms.
- Excellent material compatibility; suitable for instruments and utensils made of stainless steel, instrument steel, optics, conventional plastics and the materials of anesthesia equipment.
- Anodized aluminum must be tested first for suitability.
- No neutralizing step necessary for automated reprocessing; therefore short program cycles.
- Non-hazardous product.