Product Specifications for Tuttnauer MiniBio Auto-Reader
Power Supply Specifications
- Voltage Range: 100 - 200 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Current: 0, 5 A.
- Voltage: 12 DC V.
- Current: 2 A.
Environment Operating Conditions
- Altitude: 3500 m (max.).
- Operation Temperature: 10° - 30° C (50° - 86° F).
- Relative Humidity: 10 - 30%.
- Installation/overvoltage: Category II.
- Degree of Contamination: 2.
- Storage Temperature: 10° - 30° C (50° - 86° F).
- Voltage: 12 DC V.
- Can run 20 minute or 1 hour biological indicators (20 minutes is the fastest currently available in market).
- User-friendly button interface.
- Includes thermal printer to print immediate results.
- Small footprint device for compact storage and placement.
The Tuttnauer MiniBio Auto-Reader (#WTL198-0057) provides accurate readouts for Biological Indicators after the sterilization process.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Tuttnauer MiniBio Auto-Reader contains the incubation chamber,thermal printer, and a user-friendly interface that allows users to select one of their six incubation programs. The chamber contains space for three biological indicators. There are also buttons to sound alarm cancellation, reprint any results, and configure the paper traction.
This Auto-Reader is designed to incubate and measure biological indicators, which determine if a sterilization process was thorough and the specified microorganisms were killed off. The biological indicators are vials that contain endospores specific to certain sterilization processes. After sterilization, the indicators are incubated in the MiniBio Auto-Reader, and if the spores grow during incubation, this shows that they survived the sterilization and your instruments have not been fully sterilized. This process is best for care providers who want to ensure their sterilization process is complete, or who may have aging sterilizers and want to check their sterilization completion.
The MiniBio Auto-Reader is the fastest on market, clocking in at 20 minutes for a complete biological indicator incubation. It's provides fast and accurate results within minutes, compared to mailing services that take up to a week or more. This saves time and money for any office that wants to ensure their sterilizers are functioning properly. It's recommended that biological indicators be used on a weekly (or even daily) basis.