Product Specifications for Tuttnauer EZ9P Fully Automatic Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ9P Fully Automatic Autoclave features the simplicity of one touch design to fulfill all of your sterilization and drying needs. The EZ9 Steam Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button.
- Limited time only $300 rebate on Automative autoclaves!
- Have an old sterilizer? Trade in for cash here!
- The sterile field will always remain stable due to the closed door drying. A built in air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle making it faster and more efficient ensuring the complete drying of packs and pouches.
- The autoclave utilizes a bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- The EZ9 comes standard with four pre-programmed cycles to include: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
- These program parameters can be customized and stored
- The contemporary style of the bright blue LED is easy to read even from across the room.
- Automatic shut off commences at the end of the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down time
- Double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will stop activation of sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- If there is a power outage, the built-in recovery system activates so that the autoclave will automatically complete the cycle.
- Well thought out door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- The nineteen-inch chamber is ideal for the longer instrument such as liposuction cannulas.
- The Chamber is 316L grade electro-polished stainless steel, and the ten-year warranty is an exceptional value
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- The EZ9P is 510k cleared for dental hand pieces
- Valve for draining is located on the front, allowing for fast and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- Includes Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
- 6 Gallon Capacity (19L)
- Holds 2 Full and 2 Half Standard Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 27 Minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 13 minutes
- Holds 3 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 9" x 18"
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 95 lbs.
Factory New: 2 Year - Parts and Labor
- Tuttnauer EZ9P Autoclave
- Power Cord
- 3 Trays and One Cassette Handling Tool Holder
- 1 Box of Chamberbrite Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2-Year Warranty Card
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time 2 -3 weeks.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.