Product Specifications for Tuttnauer EZ10k Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 21 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg).
- Meets Standards: PED 97/23, MDD 93/42, ASME, UL/EN 6010-1, FDA, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Free $100 value gift with purchase! Limited time only!
- Chamber door remains closed during the entire cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filtered (0.2 µm - replaceable) air is circulated in the chamber during drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- New brighter and easier to read control panel.
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Tuttnauer EZ10k Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. It offers all of the proven, dependable features of the fully automatic autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat time. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test and complete flush of the system.
- Factory New: 2 Years - Parts and Labor / 10 Years (Chamber).
- Certified Pre-Owned: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
The model EZ10k requires a voltage between 220 and 235 V for proper operating. When applicable, a buck/boost transformer (0.5 KVA) may be required.
Monitoring and controlling the EZ10k is easy with the unit's program selection, detailed digital display, programming keys, and system indicators. The unit has four different sterilization programs: Unwrapped Instruments and Materials, Wrapped Instruments and Porous Loads, Glassware, and Drying (continues to heat assisted drying process). Cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads.
This steam pressure autoclave can also be used in a range of other settings, including the active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
- #EZ10k: Factory New - Standard (No Printer).
- #EZ10kP: Factory New - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).