Product Specifications for Tuttnauer EZ10kP Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ10kP Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. It offers all of the proven, dependable features of the fully automatic autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat time. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
- Have an old sterilizer? Trade in for cash here!
- Enhanced closed door active drying system maintains the sterile field and ensures complete drying of packs and pouches.
- The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster more efficient closed door drying.
- Bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Four Preloaded cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Contemporary Design with bright blue easy to read LED digital control panel
- Automatic shut off commences at the end of the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down time
- Double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will stop activation of sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system - This unit will automatically complete cycle during a power outage.
- Well thought out door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- The exceptionally deep chamber is perfect for the longer instrument such as lipo suction cannulas.
- Chamber is made from 316L grade electro-polished stainless steel and comes with a ten-year warranty.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental hand pieces.
- Valve for draining is located on the front, allowing for fast and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- Factory New - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
- 6 Gallon Capacity (23L)
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 21 minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 11 minute
- Holds 4 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10" x 19"
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Meets Standards: PED 97/23, MDD 93/42, ASME, UL/EN 6010-1, FDA, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Factory New: 2 Year - Parts and Labor
- Tuttnauer EZ10KP Autoclave
- Power Cord
- 4 Trays and One Holder
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty Card
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time 2 -3 weeks.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.
Autoclave 101 - What Is It And How Does It Work?
Autoclave Comparison Guide - Choose The Right Unit For You.
Tuttnauer Table Top Line Autoclaves and Accessories Catalog
Tuttnauer EZ9 and EZ10 Closed Door System Fully Automatic Autoclaves Brochure
Tuttnauer EZ9, EZ10, EZ10K Autoclave Operation and Maintenance Manual