Product Specifications for Tuttnauer EZ10P Fully Automatic Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ10P Fully Automatic Autoclave features the simplicity of one touch design to fulfill all of your sterilization and drying needs. The EZ10P Steam Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button.
All refurbished autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test and complete flush of the system.
- Have an old sterilizer? Trade in for cash here!
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- New brighter and easier to read panel.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Internal Printer (optional) documents date, time, temperature, and pressure.
- The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster more efficient closed door drying.
- Bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Four Preloaded cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Contemporary Design with bright blue easy to read LED digital control panel
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down time
- Double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will stop activation of sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system - unit will automatically complete cycle during a power outage. Certain parameters have to be met.
- Exceptionally deep chamber is prefect for longer instruments such as in lipo suction cannulas
- Factory New - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
- 6 Gallon Capacity (23L)
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 30 minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 14 minute
- Holds 4 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10" x 19"
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 95 lbs.
Factory New: 2 Year - Parts and Labor
- Tuttnauer EZ10P Autoclave
- Power Cord
- 4 Trays and one Cassette Handling Tool holder
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty Card
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time 2 -3 weeks.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.