Product Specifications for Descal-A-Matic DC-6 Descaling Device
- Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg).
- Length: 14.75" (37.5 cm).
- Capacity: 6 gpm (22.7 lpm).
- Connect Size: 1" (2.54 cm).
- Press Drop: 0.9 psi (6.21 kPa).
- Nominal Pipe Size: SCH 40, Stainless Steel.
- Max Operating Pressure: 200 PSI.
- Max Water Temperature: 210 °F (100 °C).
- Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 3" x 3" (48.3 cm x 7.6 cm x 7.6 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
Free $100 value gift with purchase! Limited time only!
- Typical payback time of 12 months; no associated future costs after initial investment.
- Can replace reverse osmosis units.
- No power source required. Units are self-powered by a permanent magnetic core.
- Only requires once yearly cleaning and visual inspection.
- Can handle water hardness of up to 800 PPM.
The Descal-A-Matic DC-6 Descaling Device can be used to treat autoclaves, sterilizers, steam generators, humidifiers, vacuum pumps, flushometers, water distillers, and more. Descaling equipment can lead to longer life and lower maintenance and repair costs for equipment in the future.
- Performance: 1 Year from date of purchase. Unit must remain installed for at least one year.
- Materials and Workmanship: 10 Years.
Hard water and mineral buildup can lead to inefficient heating, high energy costs, and low performance. The Descal-A-Matic offers a clean, chemical free solution to the common problem of hard water scale and corrosion in hospital autoclaves and sterilizers.
The unit consists of cylindrical permanent magnets with like magnetic poles forced together into copper tubes. This creates several magnetic fields within the tube. Minerals and dissolved solids in the water are neutralized when they pass through the magnetic fields, losing their innate ability to attach to heat exchange surfaces. With no chemicals or disposables, this unit is an environmentally friendly and cost-effective option. Each device is designed to provide more than a lifetime of descaling performance, making it the most reliable and cost-effective method of eliminating hard water scale and corrosion problems in water handling systems.
Note: Please read specifications or consult one of our customer service representatives for proper sizing.