Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 5596 Compact Series Horizontal Steam Sterilizer
The Tuttnauer 5596 Autoclave is a large capacity standing sterilizer that's ideal for laboratories and hospitals. It has 9 cubic feet of space to fit a variety of equipment that needs sterilizing. Coupled with the Rack and Shelves, Loading Cart, or Transfer Carriage, users can quickly load equipment for the sterilizing process and program using the touchpad. This device is user-friendly and has security features that include access levels and user passwords, ethernet connection, and an internal battery backup.
If your facility does not have an in-house steam source or pressurized air, Tuttnauer offers these sources as additional accessories (see Accessories tab below).
- Model with a single, automatic vertical sliding door for less hands-on cleaning.
- Security features that include access levels and user passwords.
- Made of anti-corrosion stainless steel.
- Compatible for both hospitals and laboratories.
- A Small Footprint - Fits in narrow spaces without compromising the load capacity
- Go Green with the eco-friendly technology that can utilize the house water chiller to reduce the carbon footprint and utility consumption. Don't have a chiller? Ask about optional features.
- Multiple programs range in temperature from 105 degrees C to 137 degrees C
- The BacSoft Control Panel is a standard providing an interface for the printer and USB port to transfer cycle data *Optional R.PC.R software is also available.
- The 7 inch multi-color touch screen control system is simple to operate, while offering custom programming, printer and USB port for transferring cycle data. This all comes standard.
- The built-in printer provides real-time cycle data including the pressure, temperature, change of phase, alarms and a summary at the end of the cycle .
- Built to last with stainless steel piping, that is resistant to corrosion, and is better than brass or copper
- Need a part? Check with your local hardware store.
- No more replacing the electric solenoid valves every time you turn around. The long, lasting air operated valves have eliminated this issue, and are self cleaning, and easy to maintain.
- Stores the last 100 cycles in built in memory
- Multiple access levels and user passwords for added security
- RS232, USB Ports
- Ethernet Connection
- Internal Battery Backup
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Weight: 1760 lbs (798 kg).
- Chamber Dimensions: 20" x 20" x 38".
- Chamber Volume: 9 Cubic Feet (250 Liters).
- Door Type: Automatic Vertical Sliding Door.
- Steam Options: House Steam Standard (Optional Integral Steam Generator).
- Mounting Options: Cabinet Enclosed or Recessed Through Wall (Left or Right Service).
- Class Type: Class B, Pre/Post Vacuum Standard.
- Loading Equipment: Rack & 2 Shelves Standard (Optional Loading Cart & Transfer Carriage).
- External Dimensions: 33" x 75" x 53".
- Plant Steam Supply Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT.
- Plant Steam Supply Flow Rate: 100 Lbs/Hr Peak - 22 Lbs/Cycle Avg.
- Building Drain: 2" ODT.
- Compressed Air Requirements: 75-95 PSIG Dynamic, 3.5 SCFM. 3/8” NPT.
- Electrical Requirements (Control System): 1-Phase, 120v, 50/60Hz. 20A.
- #RS-5596: Tuttnauer 5596 Rack and Two Shelves.
- #P-GEN0011: Tuttnauer 5596 Steam Generator with Automatic Blow Down.
- #CAB-5596-1V: Tuttnauer 5596 Stainless Steel Cabinet.
- #LC-5596: Tuttnauer 5596 Loading Cart.
- #TC-5596: Tuttnauer 5596 Transfer Carriage.
#1760440: Tuttnauer Air Compressor.
- #LC2PC40GVFSO2SS-01: Tuttnauer Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System.
Factory New: 1 Years - Parts and Labor (Unit) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- Please contact us for the best lead-time.
Pricing will include installation, delivery via an "air ride" moving van for safe insured transport, and complete in-service.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.