Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 5075HSG
- Chamber Dimensions: 19.5" (Diameter) x 29.5" (L) (500 mm x 750 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 160 L.
- Number of Trays: 2.
- Small: 11.9" (W) x 0.8" (H) x 27.6" (L).
- Large: 18.6" (W) x 0.8" (H) x 27.6" (L).
- Overall Dimensions: 33.7" x 65.4" x 50.6" (86 cm x 166 cm x 129 cm).
- Autoclave Weight: 935 lbs (424 kg).
- Voltage (3 Phase): 208 V, 56 AMP.
- Voltage (1 Phase): 230 V (requires switch box - optional).
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 18 kW.
- Heat Load to Room (Btu / Hr): 4750.
- Building Drain: 2" (5 cm).
- Shipping Dimensions: 59" (W) x 71" (H) x 43" (L) (149.86 cm x 180.34 cm x 109.22 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 1080 lbs (490 kg)
Free $100 value gift with purchase! Limited time only!
- Automatic locking door prevents starting a cycle if the door is not properly locked.
- Built-in alpha-numeric printer.
- Stand-by heating mode keeps the autoclave warm and ready for use.
- High volume water-ring vacuum pump for fast and efficient air removal.
- Two RTD load probes for liquid cycles.
- Automatic cycle data recording to any PC on your network.
- 316 L grade stainless steel chamber and door with electropolish finish.
- Sterilizes unwrapped instruments in as little as four minutes.
- Narrow enough to fit through standard doorways.
- Volume: 50 - 200 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
The Tuttnauer 5075HSG Pre/Post Vacuum Class B Sterilizer includes multicolor LCD display, two RTD load probes for liquid cycles, and a built-in printer.
Note: Please contact us after purchasing to schedule a manufacturer representative to visit your facility and perform a site visit check. Email: email@example.com or +1-224-829-0325.
- 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- 10 Years - Pressure Vessel.
The 5075HSG Pre/Post Vacuum Class B Sterilizer provides hospital-grade performance for large medical clinics and operating rooms. This HSG Autoclave comes with a 160 liter chamber.
The 5075HSG includes all the features of a large capacity, laboratory grade autoclave at the affordable price and compact size of a smaller table top unit. The 5075HSG is designed to be a standalone unit which is fast, consistent, and operates 24 hours a day. This sterilizer uses saturated steam as the sterilization agent. Typical laboratory applications include liquids, fabrics, surgical instruments, and utensils.
|Product Number||Water Hardness||Includes|
|#5075HSG||Under 85 PPM||-|
|#5075HSG-DAM||Over 85 PPM||Descaling Device|