Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 5075HSG
The 5075HSG Pre/Post Vacuum Class B Sterilizer provides hospital-grade performance for large medical clinics and operating rooms. This HSG Autoclave comes with a 160 liter chamber.
The 5075HSG includes all the features of a large capacity, laboratory grade autoclave at the affordable price and compact size of a smaller table top unit. The 5075HSG is designed to be a standalone unit which is fast, consistent, and operates 24 hours a day. This sterilizer uses saturated steam as the sterilization agent. Typical laboratory applications include liquids, fabrics, surgical instruments, and utensils.
Note: We will contact you after purchasing to schedule a manufacturer representative to visit your facility and perform a site visit check.
- Built-in alpha-numeric printer.
- Stand-by heating mode keeps the autoclave warm and ready for use.
- High volume water-ring vacuum pump for fast and efficient air removal.
- Two RTD load probes for liquid cycles.
- Automatic cycle data recording to any PC on your network.
- 316 L grade stainless steel chamber and door with electropolish finish.
- Sterilizes unwrapped instruments in as little as four minutes.
- Narrow enough to fit through standard doorways.
- Multi-Color Display with multiple access levels for security
- Ten programs, including 2 test cycles (Bowie-Dick Test checks the effectiveness of removing air during the cycle, and Vacuum Leak Test checks the integrity of the chamber and piping system)
- Three key buttons Easy Pad for browsing through pre-programmed cycles and directions
- USB Port and Ethernet Port (can transfer last 100 cycles)
- Built-in printer provides real-time cycle data, alarms, and documents detailed history of each cycle
- High volume water-ring vacuum pump provides a profound and powerful vacuum for complete air removal
- Standby heating mode, so autoclave stays warm and ready for use
- Coiled jacket surrounds the chamber which ensures uniform heat distribution and increases overall cycle speed and performance
- 20kW carbon steel electric steam generator with an automatic blow down feature
- Double locking safety device so door cannot open at high pressure or temperature
- Control lock-out switch, so cycle cannot be initiated if door is open
- Easy mobility (mounted on wheels)
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Chamber Dimensions: 19.5" (Diameter) x 29.5" (L) (500 mm x 750 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 160 L.
- Number of Trays: 2.
- Small: 11.9" (W) x 0.8" (H) x 27.6" (L).
- Large: 18.6" (W) x 0.8" (H) x 27.6" (L).
- Overall Dimensions: 33.7" x 65.4" x 50.6" (86 cm x 166 cm x 129 cm).
- Autoclave Weight: 935 lbs (424 kg).
- Voltage (3 Phase): 208 V, 56 AMP.
- Voltage (1 Phase): 230 V (requires switch box - optional).
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 18 kW.
- Heat Load to Room (Btu / Hr): 4750.
- Building Drain: 2" (5 cm).
- Shipping Dimensions: 59" (W) x 71" (H) x 43" (L) (149.86 cm x 180.34 cm x 109.22 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 1080 lbs (490 kg)
|Product Number||Water Hardness||Includes|
|#5075HSG||Under 85 PPM||-|
|#5075HSG-DAM||Over 85 PPM||Descaling Device|
Factory New: 1 Years - Parts and Labor (Unit) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- Please contact us for the best lead-time.
Pricing will include installation, delivery via an "air ride" moving van for safe insured transport, and complete in-service.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.