Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave
The 4472 is a large capacity standing autoclave that can safely sterilize medical and laboratory equipment. It boasts 4 cubic feet (120 liters) of cubic volume and an easy layout to slide racks and shelves into the machine. Users have an easy-to-use 7-inch touch pad to select sterilizing programs or create their own program for equipment. Security features include access levels and user passwords, ethernet connection, and an internal battery backup.
If your facility does not have an in-house steam source or pressurized air, Tuttnauer offers these sources as additional accessories.
- Made from stainless steel, including steel piping and connectors to avoid corrosion.
- Up to 14 programs can be chosen for sterilizing.
- User-friendly touch control panel.
- Suitable for hospitals and laboratories.
- A Small Footprint - Fits in narrow spaces without compromising the load capacity
- Go Green with the eco-friendly technology that can utilize the house water chiller to reduce the carbon footprint and utility consumption. Don't have a chiller? Ask about optional features.
- Multiple programs range in temperature from 105 degrees C to 137 degrees C
- The BacSoft Control Panel is a standard providing an interface for the printer and USB port to transfer cycle data *Optional R.PC.R software is also available.
- The 7 inch multi-color touch screen control system is simple to operate, while offering custom programming, printer and USB port for transferring cycle data. This all comes standard.
- The built-in printer provides real-time cycle data including the pressure, temperature, change of phase, alarms and a summary at the end of the cycle .
- Built to last with stainless steel piping, that is resistant to corrosion, and is better than brass or copper
- No more replacing the electric solenoid valves every time you turn around. The long, lasting air operated valves have eliminated this issue, and are self cleaning, and easy to maintain.
- Stores the last 100 cycles in built in memory
- Multiple access levels and user passwords for added security
- RS232, USB Ports
- Ethernet Connection
- Internal Battery Backup
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
Chamber Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 28".
- Chamber Volume: 4 Cubic Feet (120 Liters).
- Door Type: Automatic Vertical Sliding Door.
- Steam Options: House Steam Standard (Optional Integral Steam Generator).
- Mounting Options: Cabinet Enclosed or Recessed Through Wall (Left or Right Service).
- Class Type: Class B, Pre/Post Vacuum Standard.
- Loading Equipment: Rack & 2 Shelves Standard (Optional Loading Cart & Transfer Carriage).
- External Dimensions: 31" x 76" x 46".
- Plant Steam Supply Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT.
- Plant Steam Supply Flow Rate: 48 Lbs/Hr Peak - 17 Lbs/Cycle Avg.
- Building Drain: 2" ODT.
- Compressed Air Requirements: 75-95 PSIG Dynamic, 3.5 SCFM. 3/8” NPT.
- Electrical Requirements (Control System): 1-Phase, 120v, 50/60Hz. 20A.
- Weight: 1100 lbs (499 kg).
Factory New: 1 Years - Parts and Labor (Unit) / 15 Years (Chamber).
- Please contact us for the best lead-time.
Pricing will include installation, delivery via an "air ride" moving van for safe insured transport, and complete in-service.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.
- #RS-4472: Tuttnauer 4472 Rack and Two Shelves.
- #P-GEN0016: Tuttnauer 4472 Steam Generator with Automatic Blow Down.
- #CAB-4472-1V: Tuttnauer 4472 Stainless Steel Cabinet.
- #LC-4472: Tuttnauer 4472 Loading Cart.
- #TC-4472: Tuttnauer 4472 Transfer Carriage.
- #1760440: Tuttnauer 4472 Air Compressor.
- #LC2PC40GVFSO2SS-01: Tuttnauer Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System.