Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 3870M Large Capacity Manual Autoclave
This steam pressure autoclave is perfect for multi-practitioner practices, clinics, dental, or surgery centers, and can also be used in nursing homes and small hospitals.
The Manual, Large Capacity Autoclave is not hardwired and comes with a standard 230 plug. It is recommended that upon purchase of this product, an electrician be the one to install a box booster to handle the voltage fluctuation. No additional plumbing is required.
- Automatic shut-off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Long life electro-polished chamber and door are made to last.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is conveniently located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off deliver reliable protection against overheating.
- Low maintenance.
- UL/EN 61010-1.
- ISO 13485:2003.
- ISO 9001:2000.
- Large chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments
- 22 Gallon Capacity (85L)
- Holds 15 Full IMS Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 32 Minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 23 minutes
- Holds 2 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 34.5" x 26" x 20.6"
Tray Dimensions (D x W x H):
- 26.6" x 11.3" x 1"
- 26.6" x 13.8" x 1"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 15" x 30"
- Voltage: 230V, 50/60hz
- Power: 3500 W.
- Current: 13.6 A.
- Weight: 278 lbs.
- 3 Shelf Stand Dimensions (D x W x H): 30" x 36" x 34"
Factory New: 1 Years - Parts and Labor (Unit) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- New 3870EA autoclave
- Two Instrument Trays and One Holder
- Drain Tube
- Operator's Manual
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time 2 -3 weeks.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.