Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 3870EAP Large Capacity Automatic Autoclave
The 3870EAP is Tuttnauer's largest table top autoclave. It is perfect for multi-practitioner practices, clinics, or surgery centers. It's large chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments. It has the capacity for 15 full size IMS cassettes. The steam pressure autoclave can also be used in busy group practices, emergency clinics, nursing homes, veterinary clinics, and small hospitals.
This autoclave is not hardwired, and comes with a standard 230 V Plug. It is recommended that upon purchase of this product, an electrician be the one to install a box booster to handle the voltage fluctuation. No additional plumbing is required.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door are made to last.
- Hepa filter 0.2 μm air filter (replaceable).
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments.
- Easy-to-use, brighter single touch control system increases productivity.
- Three pre-set sterilization programs.
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility.
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring.
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption.
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shut-off.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards.
- Integrated printer for cycle documentation such as date and time, temperature, pressure, and system messages and alerts (optional).
- Integrated printer for cycle, date, time, temperature, and pressure documentation
The fully jacketed chamber and doors are constructed from long lasting 316L grade stainless steel material, with superior corrosion resistance.
- 22 Gallon Capacity (85L)
- Holds 15 Full IMS Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 32 Minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 23 minutes
- Holds 2 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 34.5" x 26" x 20.6"
Tray Dimensions (D x W x H):
- 26.6" x 11.3" x 1"
- 26.6" x 13.8" x 1"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 15" x 30"
- Voltage: 230V, 50/60hz
- Power: 3500 W.
- Current: 13.6 A.
- Weight: 278 lbs.
- 3 Shelf Stand Dimensions (D x W x H): 30" x 36" x 34"
Factory New: 2 Years - Parts and Labor (Unit) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- New 3870EAP autoclave
- Two Instrument Trays and One Holder
- Drain Tube
- Operator's Manual
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.