Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 2540MKA Autoclave
The Tuttnauer 2540MKA Autoclave features an automatic heating shutoff once the sterilization is complete. It also has an automatic nighttime shutoff mode that can save time and energy. This nighttime mode enables users to start a cycle in the evening and the instruments will be sterilized and ready to go in the morning.
- Limited time only $300 rebate on Automative autoclaves!
- Have an old sterilizer? Trade in for cash here!
- Faster cycles that deliver dry instruments and no wicking
- Closed Door Drying
- More partial loads when needed vs. full loads
- T-Quick allows you to easily track each phase of the sterilization process
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles prevents overheating
- Water detector with automatic shutoff
- HEPA air filter provides sterile, bacteria-free air for drying
- Aligns with AAMI guidelines regarding sterilization cycles
- A long life electro polished 316L stainless steel chamber warranted for 10 years.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- The drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Meets International Certifications.
- The first manual autoclave with closed door drying.
- 6 Gallon Capacity (23L)
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard IMS Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 16 Minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 12 minutes
- Temp Adjustable to 273°F (134°C) and 30 PSI
- Holds 4 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10" x 19"
- Voltage: 220V, 50/60hz
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Standards: ASME, UL/EN 61010-1, FDA, IS0 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- New 2540MKA T-Quick Autoclave
- 4 Trays and one holder
- Drain Tube
- Operations Manual
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time 2 -3 weeks.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.