Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 2540MKA Autoclave
- Overall External Dimensions: 50.8 cm x 36.2 cm x 55 cm.
- Chamber Dimensions: 25.4 cm x 47.6 cm.
- Autoclave Weight: 38 kg.
- Chamber Volume: 23 Liter
- Cold Cycle Time: 16 min.
- Hot Cycle Time: 12 min.
- Number of Trays: 4 trays.
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full / 3 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.8 cm x 20 cm x 41.4 cm.
- Voltage (V) and Frequency (Hz): 230 V and 50/60 Hz.
- Power (W) and Current (A): 10 A and 2200 W.
Free $100 value gift with purchase! Limited time only!
- Closed door active drying with air pump.
- Safety protection against overheating.
- Automatic night mode saves time and energy.
- Automatic nighttime shutoff for night sterilization
- Includes insufficient water detector
- Safety protection against overheating
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
The Tuttnauer 2540MKA Autoclave (#2540MKA) includes four trays with the unit.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Tuttnauer 2540MKA Autoclave features an automatic heating shutoff once the sterilization is complete. It also has an automatic nighttime shutoff mode that can save time and energy. This nighttime mode enables users to start a cycle in the evening and the instruments will be sterilized and ready to go in the morning.
Another unique sensor is the insufficient water detector, which also will shut off the unit automatically if detected. The lock is steam-pressure activated and prevents the door from opening while the unit is sterilizing. The 316 L stainless steel chamber and door has an electro-polish finish, which encourages heat insulation silent operation in clinics. The 0.2µm HEPA air filter ensures that air drying is completely sterile.
- #112002041: TIVA2 TD - Counter-Top Model.
- #112002042: TIVA2-H TD - Under-Counter Model.