Product Specifications for Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads):
- Cold: 21 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lb (39 kg).
- Standards: ASME, UL/EN 61010-1, FDA, IS0 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Free $100 value gift with purchase! Limited time only!
- Automatic shut-off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished stainless steel chamber and door made to last.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is conveniently located in the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off to protect against overheating.
- Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use.
- International certifications.
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm)
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 full and 3 half
- Number of Trays: 4
- Quick-cycle model perfect for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
- Condition: Certified New
- Warranty: 1 Year
The Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave offers all of the dependable features of the Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This manual, quick-cycle model is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber).
The 2540MK's cycle time is approximately nine minutes faster than the Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclaves (models 2340M and 2540M).
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including the active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
The 2540MK requires between 220 V and 235 V for proper operation. When applicable, a buck/boost transformer (0.5 kVA) may be required.