Product Specifications Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave
The Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave offers all of the dependable features of the Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This manual, quick-cycle model is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished 316L stainless steel chamber warranted for 10 years.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- The drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use.
- Quick-cycle model perfect for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office
- Meets International Certifications.
The 2540MK's cycle time is approximately nine minutes faster than the Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclaves (models 2340M and 2540M).
Standard Safety Features
- Heat-insulated, double-locking door protects against accidental burns; the door cannot be opened while the chamber is under pressure
- Automatic low water level shut-off prevents damage to the heater elements if there is insufficient water for the sterilization cycle
- Over-temperature cut-off and over-pressure valve ensures safe operation
- UL- and CSA-approved
- 6 Gallon Capacity (23L)
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard IMS Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 21 Minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 11 minutes
- Temp Adjustable to 273°F (134°C) and 30 PSI
- Holds 4 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10" x 19"
- Voltage: 220V, 50/60hz
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Standards: ASME, UL/EN 61010-1, FDA, IS0 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- New 2540MK Autoclave.
- 4 Trays and one holder.
- Drain Tube.
- Operations Manual.
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.