Product Specifications Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave
The Tuttnauer 2540MK Kwiklave Autoclave offers all of the dependable features of the Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This manual, quick-cycle model is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
- Have an old sterilizer? Trade in for cash here!
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished 316L stainless steel chamber warranted for 10 years.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- The drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use.
- Quick-cycle model perfect for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office
- Meets International Certifications.
The 2540MK's cycle time is approximately nine minutes faster than the Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclaves (models 2340M and 2540M).
Standard Safety Features
- Heat-insulated, double-locking door protects against accidental burns; the door cannot be opened while the chamber is under pressure
- Automatic low water level shut-off prevents damage to the heater elements if there is insufficient water for the sterilization cycle
- Over-temperature cut-off and over-pressure valve ensures safe operation
- UL- and CSA-approved
- 6 Gallon Capacity (23L)
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard IMS Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 21 Minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 11 minutes
- Temp Adjustable to 273°F (134°C) and 30 PSI
- Holds 4 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10" x 19"
- Voltage: 220V, 50/60hz
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Standards: ASME, UL/EN 61010-1, FDA, IS0 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- New 2540MK Autoclave.
- 4 Trays and one holder.
- Drain Tube.
- Operations Manual.
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time 2 -3 weeks.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.
Tuttnauer Table Top Line Autoclaves and Accessories Catalog
Tuttnauer Manual Autoclaves - Weekly Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
Tuttnauer Operation And Maintenance Manual - Tabletop Autoclaves
Autoclave 101 - What Is It And How Does It Work?
Autoclave Comparison Guide - Choose The Right Unit For You.