Product Specifications Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave
The Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave provides quick instrument turnaround for high volume labs and clinics. It will compliment any healthcare facility and satisfy all of your sterilization needs.
- Have an old sterilizer? Trade in for cash here!
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- Meets International certifications
- Speed and reliability without compromising on load size.
- Insufficient water detector.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards.
- Combination pressure and temperature gauge with peak indicator
- Self-contained design eliminates external plumbing and hardwiring for easy installation
- ASME- stamped, 316 L stainless steel chamber ensures long-lasting reliability, durability and high corrosion resistance
- Fast/slow exhaust; fast exhaust allows quick cycle time of solids and slow exhaust prevents media and liquid boil-over
- Closed-door drying system maintains sterility
- Drying cycle removes residual moisture after sterilization
- Continuous pressure purge eliminates air pockets and ensures thorough, even sterilization
- Large-capacity reservoir provides ample water supply to avoid frequent fill-ups; the water drain is conveniently located on top to allow for quick and easy cleaning of the reservoir
Standard Safety Features
- Heat-insulated, double-locking door protects against accidental burns; the door cannot be opened while the chamber is under pressure
- Automatic low water level shut-off prevents damage to the heater elements if there is insufficient water for the sterilization cycle
- Over-temperature cut-off and over-pressure valve ensures safe operation
- UL- and CSA-approved
- 6 Gallon Capacity (23L)
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 30 minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 14 minute
- Temp Adjustable to 273°F (134°C) and 30 PSI
- Holds 4 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10" x 19"
- Voltage: 110V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Standards: ASME, UL/EN 61010-1, FDA, IS0 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- New Tuttnauer 2540M Autoclave
- 4 Trays and one holder
- Tray Holder
- Drain Tube
- Operators Manual
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time 2 -3 weeks.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.