Product Specifications Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave
The Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave provides quick instrument turnaround for high volume labs and clinics. It will compliment any healthcare facility and satisfy all of your sterilization needs.
- Reliable and durable.
- Bright, easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind.
- Speed and reliability without compromising on load size.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles to protect against overheating.
- Insufficient water detector.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door are made to last.
- 316L stainless steel chamber.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards.
- Provides quick instrument turnaround for high volume labs and clinics
- Bright, easy to use panel
- 5 Gallon Capacity (19L)
- Holds 2 Full and 2 Half Standard Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 27 minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 13 minute
- Holds 3 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 9" x 18"
- Voltage: 110V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber).
- New Tuttnauer 2340M Sterilizer
- 3 Trays
- Tray Holder
- Drain Tube
- Operators Manual
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.