Sonix 4 ST128H T-Type Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner 3.4 Gallon | 2/10 Year Warranty
- Tank Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.5 x 8.0 in (29.2 x 24.1 x 20.3 cm)
- Overall Dimensions: 12.2 x 10.0 x 11.62 in (31.0 x 25.4 x 29.6 cm)
- Liquid Capacity: 13.8 Quart/3.4 Gal – (13 Liters)
- Input Power: 360 Watts
- Operating Frequency: 40 kHz
- Heat Input: 400 Watts
- Voltage: 120 or 240 VAC
- Drain: 1/2 inch manual valve
- Maximum Basket Loading: 15 pounds
- Instrument Cassette Capacity: Small (8) Ortho Box (2) Large (4)
- 30 minutes On/Off timer.
- Temperature Control.
- Drain for easy clean up.
- Stainless steel tank with all stainless steel enclosures.
- Noise abatement insulation.
- Microprocessor digital timer.
- Stainless steel cover.
- Stainless steel basket.
- 2/10 Year Warranty Included
- SKU: 10081H-K40
- Use with Eco 4 Certified Green
- Engineered with 4i Technology for the best sustainability performance for all cleaning projects.
- Easy to use control with one touch ease.
- Auto-Tuning Circuits include 1:1 transducer matching for optimal and efficient cavitation/cleaning results.
- Uniformed cavitation cleaning with WaveSweep Technology.
- 2/10 Year Warranty
- Acoustic-Pulse generators 2 years coverd.
- PowerMass transducers 10 years coverd.
- Field or factory servicing available.
- Rebuild Eligible - The last ultrasonic cleaner you will ever have to buy!
- Ultrasonic cleaning is the most practical cleaning process and the most modern cleaning process available to medical professionals, industry professionals and repair shops.
- In addition to its eco-friendly nature, the remarkable cleaning properties of the ultrasonic waves are the real advantage to alternative methods.
- T-Type Bench top models are perfect for general use in dental and medical practices with minimal set up.
- Click here to view the T-Type Brochure.
- Click here to view the T-Type Manual.