Sonix 4 SR116A Recessed Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner With Automatic Drain | 5.5 Gallon | 2/10 Year Warranty
- Tank Dimensions: 19.5 x 11.5 x 6.0 in (49.5 x 29.2 x 15 cm)
- Overall Dimensions: 24.3 x 16.1 x 16.5 in (61.7 x 40.8 x 41.9 cm)
- Liquid Capacity: 22 Quart/5.5 Gallon (22 Liters)
- Input Power: 480 Watts
- Operating Frequency: 40 kHz
- Heat Input: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 120 or 240 VAC
- Drain: 1/2 inch solenoid valve
- Maximum Basket Loading: 18 pounds
- Instrument Cassette Capacity: Small (6) Ortho Box (2) Large (3)
- 2/10 Year Warranty Included
The R-Type Recessed Ultrasonic Cleaner are ideal for sterile processing of surgical instruments in dental and medical facilities. Several sizes are available to accommodate general practices to surgical facilities.
- Digital timer controls, 0-99 minutes with standby and pause modes for consistent process controls
- Digital temperature controls, ambient to 80 degrees celsius (176F)
- Degas function, timed on/off cycles to degas liquids for maximum cavitation threshold
- Integrated Power Pulse Modulation, digitally controlled signal pulse for maximum efficiency
- PowerMass Industrial grade transducers (10 Year Warranty)
- WaveSweep Technology for uniform cavitation/cleaning
- 2/10 Year Warranty – field or factory servicing
- Rebuild Eligible – possibly the last ultrasonic cleaner you will ever have to buy
- Stainless steel basket and cover included
- Flush In-Counter design with stainless steel hinged cover and liquid containment mounting flange
- Controls can be cabinet or wall mounted
- Industrial duty automatic drain valve
- Automatic drain systems can be fitted with solenoid valve ((A) used with vacuum connections), or pump (AP)
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution, Eco 4 Certified Green
- Click here to view the R-Type Brochure.
- Click here to view the R-Type Manual.
- Click here to view Installation Guide.
- This item is built to order. It may take 6 - 8 weeks for product to be built. For more information please call us or send us an email.