Solujet – Low Foaming Phosphate Free Detergent
- pH of 1% solution: 12.2
- Specific gravity: (g/ml): 1.31
- Density: (lbs./gal.): 10.91
- Flash Point (degrees F): None
- Phosphate Content (as Phosphorus): 0%
- Organic Carbon (% calculated w/w): 6%
- Fragrance Content: 0%
- Surface Tension 1% Sol’n (Dyne/cm): 33
- Percent active ingredients: 100%
- Color: Clear
- Form: Liquid
- Solubility in Water: Completely Soluble
- Hard Water Effectiveness: Highly Effective
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Foam Tendency: Low Foaming
- Shelf Life: Two years from the date of manufacture
- Hazardous materials shipping charges apply to orders of this product
Low-Foaming Phosphate-Free Liquid Detergent
- Concentrated to save you money
- Phosphate-free, biodegradable and readily disposable
- Low foaming high wetting detergent for maximum per formance
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Ideal for CIP cleaning and floor standing lab washing machines
Pharmaceutical process equipment, water testing labware, phosphate sensitive lab equipment cleaning, hospital instruments, optical components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, tissue culture ware, plate glass, metal castings, forgings and stampings, industrial parts, animal cages, electronic components, tanks and reactors. USDA authorized category A1 for use in food contact surface cleaning. FDA certified.
Used to remove:
Recommended for glass, stainless steel, PTFE, ceramic, cement and alkali resistant plastics and metals such as stainless steel. Solujet is inhibited for Aluminum. Corrosion testing is advisable. Clean-in place, laboratory warewashers, dishwashers, washer-sterilizers, washer-sanitizers, cart washers, spray washers, electrocleaning, ultrasonic cleaners, and manual cleaning if proper skin and eye protection is used.
Chemical DescriptionSolujet is a highly alkaline detergent containing potassium hydroxide, silicate of soda, and surfactants.
Cleaning Validation Methods
Parameters measured include: pH, conductivity, resistance, spectrographic methods, total organic carbon, and surface analysis.
Health Safety Information
- OSHA Hazardous Ingredients: None
- RCRA Hazard Class: 1% non hazardous, undiluted material maybe hazardous
- EPA Priority Pollutants: None
- DOT Hazard Classification: UN 1760, Corrosive Liquid, n.o.s. (contains potassium hydroxide),8, PG II
- Eye Irritation: Serious eye irritant
- Oral Toxicity: LD50 >500 mg/kg oral rat Latex Content: None in detergent, packaging materials or adhesives.
- VOC Content: 0%
- Carcinogenicity: NTP = No IARC = No OSHA = No
- All ingredients in Solujet are listed in TSCA inventory. USDA NSF cat A1
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not take internally. In case of contact immediately flush skin with plenty of water. For eyes, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention immediately. A Material Safety Data Sheet is available here.