SharperTek Shellac Buster | Engine Carburetor Shellac and Varnish Buster
- Semi-aqueous, micro-emulsion cleaning solution that can be used as a pre-wash.
- The best choice for removing heavy oil and water-based paints.
- Clean ink and adhesives.
- Remove hard buildups of varnish, shellac, rust, oil, paint, grease, dirt and grime
- Safe on rubber seals and gaskets in carburetors
- SKU: Shellac_BusterSCSB
- Prolong your tank's life with the best cleaning solution on the market.
- Clean dirty solution by straining it through cheese cloth.
- Perfect for removing powder coatings, e-coatings, epoxy systems, oil & water based paints.
- Great in removing adhesives, inks and petroleum based products.
- Turpentine products is safe with alloys such as steel.
- Turpentine products is safe with aluminum, rubber, copper, magnesium, brass, and most plastic substrates.
- 3 sizes for the appropriate amount of solution for your cleaning needs.
- Fill cleaning unit with solution undiluted at least 3/4 full.
- Clean carburetors between 5 to 7 minutes.
- Do not pass 10 minutes of cleaning. Carburetors may have zinc causing tarnish if cleaned too long.
- Take carburetors out immediately and rinse with water to prevent oxidation.
- Carburetors may tarnish over the weeks due to oxidation.
- To prevent oxidation, you can spray the dry carburetor with a carburetor cleaner spray antioxidant. Works well with anti-oxidation chemicals.
- ENGINE AND CARBURETOR SHELLAC REMOVAL
- ENGINE AND CARBURETOR VARNISH REMOVAL
- ENGINE AND CARBURETOR CARBON REMOVAL
- AUTO RESTORATION
- CYLINDER STRIPPING
- ADHESIVE REMOVAL
- TANK CLEANING
- DEGREASING & RUST REMOVAL
- COATINGS REMOVAL
- AIRCRAFT STRIPPING
- E-COAT REMOVAL
- PAINT OVERSPRAY
- PAINT REMOVAL
- POWDER COAT REMOVAL
- RESIN REMOVAL
- RUST REMOVAL