SharperTek Cleaning Solution SC52-1852
- Appearance: Blue Liquid
- pH at 1% solution: 4.8
- Odor: Mild
- Foaming action: Controlled
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Rinsing action: Excellent
- Metal Safety: All Metals
- Flash Point: None
- Specific Gravity: 1.152
- Stability: Stable
- SKU: SC52 (1852)
- This moderately acidic product is formulated to strip metal oxides and metallic coatings.
- Use with professional and high grade ultrasonic cleaners.
- May be used on ferrous and nonferrous metals.
- Clean metals such as: aluminum, iron, brass, copper, pewter and other metals.
- Capable of producing bright, reflective finishes on cleaned parts.
- Non-combustible and non-corrosive.
- Contains no hazardous ingredients.
Usage and Dilution Recommendations
- Use 9 ounces per gallon of water (7% solutions) for stripping metal oxides.
- Higher than 7% concentrations will not work efficiently while cleaning.
- Temperature of solution should not reach over 160°- 170° F.
- Remove rust and scale between 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Handling and Storage
- This product does not pose a fire-hazard.
- Always wear proper safety equipment such as rubber gloves and an impermeable apron to protect sensitive skin.
- Always wear chemical safety goggles to protect eyes. Contact physician immediately if breached in eyes. Wash eyes in water for 15 minutes.
- Contact physician immediately if breached on skin. Wash with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing from skin.
- Keep product containers securely closed when not in use for maximum product shelf life.
- Store between 45° and 85°F.
- Always store in original container.
- Shelf is a minimum of 2 years, if stored properly.
- Refer to our Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information