SharperTek SC31-1831 Cleaning Solution Details
- Appearance: Orange Liquid
- pH at 1% solution: 4.8
- Odor: Mild
- Foaming action: Controlled
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Rinsing action: Excellent
- Metal Safety: All Metals
- SKU: SC31 (1831)
- Enjoy this mild, organic acid product which safely and efficiently removes grime, scale.
- Oxides contamination from ferrous and nonferrous metals, resulting in a deep reflective finish and shine.
- Engineered for specific use in ultrasonic cleaning systems.
- Removes corrosion and prevents parts from corroding after cleaning.
- Great solution for passivation of stainless steel.
Usage and Dilution Recommendations
- Use 9 ounces per gallon of water (7% solutions) for stripping metal oxides from parts.
- Do not use concentrations higher than 7%, they will not work efficiently.
- Maintain solution temperature between 130° F and 140° F.
- Use a high quality ultrasonic cleaner for best results.
- Remove rust and scale between 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Handling and Storage
- This product does not pose a fire-hazard.
- Always wear proper safety equipment such as rubber gloves and an impermeable apron to protect sensitive skin.
- Always wear chemical safety goggles to protect eyes. Contact physician immediately if breached in eyes. Wash eyes in water for 15 minutes.
- Contact physician immediately if breached on skin. Wash with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing from skin.
- Keep product containers securely closed when not in use for maximum product shelf life.
- Store between 45° and 85°F.
- Always store in original container.
- Shelf is a minimum of 2 years, if stored properly.
- Refer to our Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.