SharperTek SC2-1220 Cleaning Solution Product Details
- Physical State: Aqueous-based liquid
- Appearance: Green, Non-Viscous
- Odor: Very Mild
- Solubility in Water: 100%
- pH of Concentration: 12
- pH at 1% Solution: 10.4
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Volatile by Weight: 0%
- Boiling Point: >212º F
- Vapor Pressure and Density: As water
- SKU: SC2 (1220)
- Remove the heaviest of grease accumulations with this alkaline degreaser solution.
- Clean heavily contaminated mechanical parts such as carburetors and injectors with oil-splitting and grease separation capabilities.
- Designed for ultrasonic cleaners that work incredibly on ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
- Extend your cleaning solution life by splitting oil out of the solution.
- Prevent scale build up on your ultrasonic cleaner with sequestering agents.
Usage and Dilution Recommendations
- Dilute 4 to 10 ounces per gallon of water (approximately 5%).
- When cleaning brass, solution operating temperature should not exceed 130º F (55º C) to maintain optimum brightness.
- When cleaning heavy, solution may be used at up to 160º F (65º C).
Handling and Storage
- Non-combustible alkaline liquid.
- Wear chemical safety goggles, rubber gloves, impermeable apron, and rubber boots as necessary to avoid personal contact with this product. Please take proper safety protocol when handling any ultrasonic cleaning solution.
- In case of breach, flush eyes and/or skin with plenty of water. Do so for at least 15 minutes. Consult physician and remove contaminated clothing immediately.
- Store product in tightly closed containers between 50° and 85° F.
- If stored properly, expect a shelf life is a minimum of 2 years.
- Refer to our material safety data sheet for more information.