Product Details for Mc-24™ Touch High Speed Microcentrifuge With Combi-rotor
Benchmark’s MC-24 Touch is the first microcentrifuge in its class to feature touch screen control. In addition to the next generation control panel, the centrifuge also offers high speed (up to 13,500 rpm/16,800 xg) and a unique COMBI-Rotor™ that accepts both standard microtubes (1.5/2.0ml) and PCR tubes/strips (0.2ml), making this the perfect partner for any molecular biology laboratory.
The large, color touch screen shows actual speed (in rpm or rcf) along with set and remaining time. Up to 9 speed/time profiles can be stored in memory and the home screen displays a “mySpin” icon for instant recalls a designated favorite profile.
Supplied with Benchmark’s unique COMBI-Rotor™, the MC-24 Touch will accept 24×1.5/2.0ml tubes, 2 strips of 0.2ml tubes (16×0.2ml), and up to 12x spin column kits without requiring separate adapters. Samples are kept cool, even during extended runs at the maximum speed setting by a proprietary air flow system that moves air evenly and quietly throughout the chamber.
- Full Color Touch Screen
- mySpin™ 1 button program recall
- COMBI-Rotor™ accepts tubes and strips
- Compact design, 9 x 12 x 7.75 in.
- Unique air-flow system, keeps samples cool
- 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml
- 2 x PCR Strips
- (16 x 0.2 ml)
- 8 x 5 ml
- 12 x 2ml Spin Column
- 8 x Cryovials
- Speed: 200 - 13500rpm (100 to 16800xg)
- Speed Increment: 100 rpm or 100 rcf
- Timer: 20 sec. to 99 min. / cont.
- Momentary: Yes
- Weight: 14 lbs / 6.4 kg
- Electrical: 115V or 230V 50-60 Hz; 100W
- 9 x 12 x 7.75 in. (23 x 30.5 x 19.7 cm)
- Factory New: 2 Year Warranty
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.