Liquinox Cleaning Liquid Detergent Product Details
- pH as is: 8.5
- Specific gravity (g/ml): 1.07
- Density (lbs./gal.): 8.9
- Vapor pressure (mm Hg): 10.5
- Flash Point (degrees F): None
- Phosphate Content (as Phosphorus): 0%
- Fragrance and Dye Content: 0%
- Surface Tension 1% Solution (Dyne/cm): 29
- Color: Pale Yellow
- Form: Liquid
- Solubility in Water: Completely soluble in all preparations
- Hard Water Effectiveness: Highly Effective
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Foam Tendency: High Foaming
- Shelf Life: Two years from month of manufacture
- Please check with us for larger quantity orders.
Critical-Cleaning Liquid Detergent
- Concentrated to save you money
- Replaces corrosive acids and hazardous solvents
- Phosphate free, biodegradable and readily disposable
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
Healthcare instruments, laboratory ware, vacuum equipment, tissue culture ware, personal protective equipment, sampling apparatus, catheters, tubing, wine glasses, clean rooms, medical devices, optical parts, electronic components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, metal castings, forgings and stampings, industrial parts, pipes, tanks and reactors. Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. Passes inhibitory residue test for water analysis. Used for phosphate sensitive analysis ware. FDA certified.
Used to remove:
Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, cement and fiber glass. Can be used on soft metals such as copper, aluminum, zinc and magnesium if rinsed promptly. Used for art restoration. Corrosion testing may be advisable.
Chemical DescriptionLiquinox consists primarily of a homogeneous blend of sodium linear alkylaryl sulfonate, sodium xylene sulfonate, and ethoxylated alcohol. Liquinox is anionic in nature.
Cleaning Validation Methods
Test a parameter of rinse water before and after rinsing the cleaned surface, or test the clean surface. No significant change in the parameter indicates no detectable residue. Parameters measured include: pH, conductivity, UV, TOC, HPLC, sodium concentration, phosphorus concentration, anionic surfactant concentration using inexpensive detergent water testing kits, surface tension, and surface analysis.
Health Safety Information
- OSHA Hazardous Ingredients: None
- RCRA Hazard Class: Non-hazardous
- RoHS: No RoHS hazardous ingredients
- EPA Priority Pollutants: None
- DOT Hazard Class: Non-hazardous
- Flammability: Non-flammable
- Latex Content: None in detergent, packaging materials or adhesives.
- Oral Toxicity: LD50 >5000 mg/kg (Rat, Oral)
- Eye Irritation: Mild to Moderate eye irritant if not rinsed
- Inhalation Toxicity: Non-irritating
- VOC Content: 0%
- Carcinogenicity: NTP = No IARC = No OSHA = No
- All ingredients in Liquinox are listed in TSCA inventory.
No special precautions other than good industrial hygiene and safety practices employed with any industrial chemical (see Directions). A Material Safety Data Sheet is available here.