Elmasonic Tec Cleaning A4 Solution for Elmasonic Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Item: Elmasonic Lab Clean A4
- Size: 2.5L | 10L | 25L
- Use With: Elmasonic Ultrasonics Cleaners
- Case Quantity: 1
- PH Value: 13.4
- Dosage: Ultrasonic 1-5%, without Ultrasonic 5-10%.
- Liquid, mostly demulsifying, silica and phosphate content, alkaline.
- SKU: 800 0131 | 800 0130
- Universal ultrasonic degreaser.
- This is a alkaline concentrated ultrasonic cleaning solution.
- Cleans all metals, rubber, ceramics, plastics, glass, and quartz.
- Also cleans stainless steel, steel, iron, grey cast, aluminium and light metals, nickel, and zinc.
- Removes cutting and machining coolant, residue, oils, grease, soot, carbon, wax, fingerprints, and dust.
- Versatile solution which solves most deep ultrasonic cleaning challenges.
- Simple and quick to use.
- Economical and convenient biodegradable solution.
- Dilute the solution with water to make 1 to 5% solution. Depending on the condition of the parts being cleaned, 2.5 liter of the Tec Clean A4 concentrate makes approximately 15 gallons of cleaning solution for your ultrasonic cleaner.
- This mildly alkaline solution causes contaminants to dislodge and dislocate from tough surfaces being cleaned.
- Tough surfaces such as grease, oil and wax float to the top of the solution, where they can be skimmed off and removed from any ultrasonic cleaner. This empowers the ultrasonic degreaser to be used over multiple cleaning series, the number of times always depends on the amount of impurities being removed.
- Please consult with your local regulations regarding proper disposal of any spent solution.
What are our customers cleaning with this solution?
- Engine gears, parts, bearings, carburetors, and fuel injectors.
- Bicycle gears and parts.
- Plastic parts
- Newly machined metal parts from CNC.
- Filters and screens.
- Complex parts fabricated from several metals, alloys, and plastics.
- Plumbing fixtures, hardware and locks.
- Printer toner cassettes.
- Sport and recreation power equipment.