Elmasonic S50R Ultrasonic Sieve Cleaner 110-120V
- Frequency Output (Hz): 37,000
- Capacity (Gal): 1.4
- Capacity (Liters): 5.3
- Tank L x W x H (in): 9 7/16 x 9 7/16 x 5 1/8
- Tank L x W x H (cm): 24 x 24 x 13
- Overall Dimensions: L x W x H (in):10 1/4 x 10 1/4 x 13 3/4
- Overall Dimensions: L x W x H (cm): 26 x 26 x 34.9
- Power (VAC): 115
- Power (Hz): 60
- Frequency Output (KHz): 37
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- SKU: 104 9548
- Stainless Steel Mesh Basket ($114)
- Plastic Lid Cover ($39)
- Stainless Steel Sieve Holder ($92)
- Plastic Lid Support Beaker Cover ($64)
- Attached Stand With Flask Clamp ($77)
- 600ml beaker ($22)
- 1000ml beaker ($39)
- Optimized for Sieve cleaning, Sample Prep, and Degas.
- Degas mode rapidly degasses HPLC solvents and samples.
- Sample prep mode mixes, dissolves, disperses, homogenizes.
- Set timer up to 30 minutes or continuous with manual shutoff.
- Auto shutoff after 12 hours.
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for long service life.
- Colorful stainless steel exterior.
- LED display of set cleaning time and remaining cleaning time.
- Plastic carry handles.
- Convenient accessories (not included): mesh basket, sieve rack, integrated stand to support flask and bottles.
- Microprocessor-controlled generator in this sonic cleaner maintains constant ultrasonic power, sensing and adjusting for light or heavy loads in the tank.
- Easy to use - Select the ‘sieve cleaning’ mode.
- Removes both insoluble and swollen particles.
- Time and cost saving intensive cleaning.
- Sieves from different manufacturers can be cleaned at the same time.
- Gentle ultrasonic cleaning (in contrast to manual cleaning) does not change the fabric tension or the mesh size; the dimensional accuracy is 100% maintained.
- Environmentally-compatible in combination with elma lab clean cleaners.
- Accommodates 8 in. and 4 in. diameter sieves.
- Easy to clean.
- Short-time operation between 1 and 30 minutes or continuous duty, adjustable using rotary switch.
- Cleaning bath made of cavitation resistant stainless steel.
- Can be connected to laboratory stand for noise-reduced operation.
Brush sieve with ease before inserting it into the ultrasonic bath. Select the run time anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes in 1-minute intervals or from 5 to 30 minutes in 5-minute intervals. Degas mode is perfect for degassing HPLC solvents while the sample prep mode is for standard mixing, cleaning, and dissolving applications.
Elmasonic S50R concentrates cleaning action on 8-inch, 200 mm, or smaller diameter sieves to remove stubborn particles from the finest mesh. The sieve cleaning program automatically alternates sweep mode with powerful pulse mode to remove particles to the last grain.