Elmasonic S15H Product Specifications
- Tank size: 5.9 x 5.4 x 3.9" (W x D x H)
- Tank capacity: 0.50 Gallon
- Voltage: 110V 60Hz
- Drain: No
- Heat: Yes
- Frequency: 37kHz Sweep
- Max Temperature: 80°C
- Included Accessories: Cover
- Stainless Steel Tank
- SKU: 100 7139
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Basket Included
- LED Display: The LED display indicates set time and set temperature. The flashing LED lights indicate remaining time and actual temperature on the unit.
- Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heat from 30⁰ to 80⁰C.
- Sweep Frequency: Slight continuous variation of ultrasonic frequencies to ensure uniform cleaning throughout the cleaning cycle.
- Degas Mode: Remove of dissolved and entrained gas from liquids.
- Normal Mode: Perform fixed ultrasonic frequencies for dissolving, mixing, and dispersing samples.
- Timer: Program cleaning cycles up to 30 minutes or continuous operation with manual shutoff. The auto-shutoff starts after 12 hours of continuous operation.
- Enjoy dual frequency with variable power to handle every mixing and cleaning task.
- Top-rated ultrasonic cleaner for industrial production or lab applications.
- Achieve remarkable results with the highest ultrasonic power available in the industry.
- These units provide extra power for quick and precise cleaning.
- Use the LED display to show time and temperature of your cleaning sessions.
- Use with easy through three operating modes:
- Sweep: Safely clean glass, electronics, metal, and plastic parts.
- Degas: Remove gases from liquids, rapidly.
- Normal: Homogenize, disperse, dissolve, mix and emulsify lab samples.
- The durable lid helps reduce sound volume and solution evaporation. This lid also serves as a drip-off tray for any excess solution.
- Clean with confidence with a cavitation resistant stainless steel tank.
- Perfect for cleaning medical instruments, equipment, and machined parts.
- Great for general laboratory uses.
- Shop more accessories to get the most out of your ultrasonic cleaning.
Are you searching for a versatile ultrasonic cleaner that won't break your budget? These Elmasonic S-Line ultrasonic cleaners are the most sought out units for ultrasonic cleaning. These units automatically adjusting the ultrasonic power to match any given load. This is due to its German engineered microprocessor controlled generator. This microprocessor along with the models’ digital control panel, guarantees equal cleaning performance every time.
The control panel is simple to use with no guess work. The LED display show you the actual cleaning solution temperature and current cleaning time that is set. Once you program the cleaning cycle, feel free to go about your day and let the S-Line series do the rest. The S-Line performs the best cleaning operations, every single time.
View Technical Product Information
- Click here to view the S-Line brochure.
- Click here to view the S-Line manual.
- Click here to view more S15H details.