- pH (1% DI Water): 10
- Specific gravity: (g/ml) 1.08
- Density: (lbs./gal.) 9.0
- Flash Point: (degrees F – open cup) >212 deg F
- Phosphate Content: (as Phosphorus) 0.9% as P
- Fragrance Content: None
- Surface Tension 1% Sol'n (Dyne/cm): 32
- Appearance: Pale, yellow liquid
- Solubility in Water: Soluble in all proportions
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Foam Tendency: High Foaming
- Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture
Ultimate Precision Cleaner
- Concentrated to save you money
- Exceptional cosmetic and pharmaceutical polymer, cream and lotion removal
- Non-caustic for greater worker safety and greater material compatibility
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
Recommended for glass, stainless steel, PTFE, ceramic, cement and solvent resistant plastics and metals. Corrosion testing is advisable.
Chemical DescriptionDetonox contains anionic and nonionic detergent with wetting agents and emulsifiers with phosphate builders.
Cleaning Validation Methods
Parameters measured include: conductivity, Total Organic Carbon, spectrographic methods, and HPLC.
Health Safety Information
- OSHA Hazardous Ingredients: None
- DOT Hazard Class: not-regulated
- EPA Priority Pollutants: None
- RCRA Hazard Classification: Non-hazardous
- Eye Irritation: Eye irritant
- Latex Content: None in detergent, packaging materials or adhesives. Carcinogenicity: NTP = No IARC = No OSHA = No
- All ingredients in Detonox are listed in TSCA inventory.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not take internally. In case of contact immediately flush skin with plenty of water. For eyes, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention immediately. A Material Safety Data Sheet is available here.