- Tank Dimensions (L x W x D): 9.5" x 5.5" x 4"
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x D): 13.3" x 12" x 11.9"
- Tank Capacity (gallons): 0.75 Gal
- Tank Capacity (litters): 2.8L
- Weight (lbs): 9lbs
- Frequency 40kHz
- No Drain
- Voltage 120V
- SKU: CPX-952-218R
- Free Bonus Tank Cover Included
- Extended 2 Year Warranty
- Industrial designed rugged transducers (40kHz).
- 99 minute timer with continuous function.
- Chemical resistant body with stainless steel tank.
- Continuous mode
- Digital Timer
- Degas Wave Modulation
- Dual Power Tracking, allocates optimal operating frequency
- High Low Power Modes (100% and 70% Power)
- High Temp Alarm
- Operating Parameters Stored and Saved
- Energy-saving Sleep mode
- Clean items quick with the rugged 40kHz industrial transducers.
Use the CPX2800H in scientific, lab, medical, electronic, dental, and more industries.
- Designed for control, durability, performance, and reliability for a variety of uses.
- Sweep frequency allows capitation throughout tank.
- Heat up to 69°C/156.2°F
- Set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Sleep mode enables after 15 minutes, after complete cycle.
- Automatic ultrasonic activation (once set temperature is reached, ultrasonic frequency cycle begins).
- Conveniently located control panel above tank.
- High/low power modes (100% power for regular applications, 70% power for delicate applications).
- Extended degas time allows for sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, dissolving solids, cell lysing, mixing, homogenization, and dispersion of particles.