Product Details of Benchmark Micro Bead Research Sterilizer, with glass beads
Benchmark’s Micro Bead Sterilizer is perfect for sterilization of small tools for research like (forceps, scissors, etc.). Once the chamber is filled with the included glass beads, high temperatures (up to 300°C) can be used to eliminate the presence of bacteria, spores and other microorganisms. Replacement beads sold separately.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for medical or hospital use.
Features and Benefits:
- Digital control up to 300°C
- Sterilizes forceps, needles and other tools.
- 15 seconds sterilization optimized.
- Safe to use and convenient for the user.
- Eliminates the danger of open flames.
- LED control panel.
- Safety cover included.
- 40x80mm size.
- Temperature Range: 100°C to 300°C
- Preheat Time: Approx. 25min (to 300°C)
- Chamber Diameter: 40mm
- Chamber Height: 80mm
- Bead Capacity: 150g
- Dimensions (in) 5.5 x 5.7 x 6.1
- Voltage: 115V/230V options 50-60Hz; 120W.
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Factory New: 1 Year Warranty
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.