Product Details Benchmark Scientific BioClave Mini 8L Benchtop Research Autoclave
The Benchmark Bioclave Mini 8L features a stainless steel chamber that is surprisingly large and accommodates a variety of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, plasticware and other common research laboratory items. This unique benchtop model includes a mechanical and electrical safety interlock that prevents the door from being opened until the pressure has reached zero PSI.
- Operates Automatically at 134°C and 121°C sterilization temperatures.
- Built in water tank, no external connection needed.
- Speed and reliability without compromising on load size.
- Small enough for benchtop use.
- Large Digital LCD display.
- All segments of the cycle (fill, sterilize, exhaust dry) commence and run to completion by hitting "start".
- For special applications, requiring variations in cycle parameters, all settings are fully adjustable.
- Mechanical and electrical safety interlock.
- 4 cycle options including 5th "dry only" option.
- Adjustable parameters.
- Compliant with European Directive 93/42/CEE.
- ASME certified chamber.
- 2.1 Gallon Capacity (8L)
- Holds x8 100ml media bottles
- Holds x4 250ml media bottles
- Holds x4 125ml Erlenmeyer flasks
- Holds x2 250ml Erlenmeyer flasks
- 6.7 inch length of chamber
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Max pressure: 29PSI (2bar)
- Chamber Dims: 6.7 x 12.5in. (17 x 31cm)
- Exterior Dims: 20 x 13.5 x 12.9in (51 x 34 x 33cm)
- Electrical: 115 or 230V 50-60Hz
- Power: 950W
- 74 lbs (33 kg)
Factory New: 1 Year
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals. Benchmark BioClaves have a 20% restocking fee.