Product Details Benchmark Scientific BioClave 28 Benchtop Research Autoclave
The Benchmark Bioclave 28 features a stainless steel chamber that is surprisingly large and accommodates a variety of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, plasticware and other common research laboratory items. This unique benchtop model includes a mechanical and electrical safety interlock that prevents the door from being opened until the pressure has reached zero PSI.
- Operates Automatically at 134°C and 121°C sterilization temperatures.
- Built in water tank, no external connection needed.
- Speed and reliability without compromising on load size.
- Small enough for benchtop use.
- Large Digital LCD display.
- All segments of the cycle (fill, sterilize, exhaust dry) commence and run to completion by hitting "start".
- Preset cycle options (standard programs) for use with liquids, wrapped research instruments or unwrapped instruments/plasticware.
- Dry only cycle additional and unique to the 28L model.
- For special applications, requiring variations in cycle parameters, all settings are fully adjustable.
- Mechanical and electrical safety interlock.
- 4 cycle options including 5th "dry only" option.
- Adjustable parameters.
- Increased chamber size with a diameter of 32cm.
- USB port for digital documentation of records.
- Compliant with European Directive 93/42/CEE.
- ASME certified chamber.
- 7.4 Gallon Capacity (28L)
- Holds x42 100ml media bottles
- Holds x11 250ml media bottles
- Holds x8 500ml media bottles
- Holds x30 125ml Erlenmeyer flasks
- Holds x8 250ml Erlenmeyer flasks
- Holds x6 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks
- Holds x6 1L media bottles
- Holds x2 2L media bottles
- Holds x3 1L Erlenmeyer flasks
- Holds x2 2L Erlenmeyer flasks
- 12.6inch length of chamber
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Max pressure: 30.5PSI (2bar)
- Chamber Dims: 12.6 x 16.4in (32 x 41.7cm)
- Exterior Dims: 25 x 25 x 22in (63.5 x 63.5 x 55.9cm)
- Electrical: 115 or 230V 50-60Hz, (230V ONLY accepts 208 to 240V)
- Power: 2300W
- 209 lbs (95 kg)
Factory New: 1 Year
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals. Benchmark BioClaves have a 20% restocking fee.
Benchmark BioClave Research Autoclave Brochure
Autoclave 101 - What Is It And How Does It Work?