Product Specifications Bactizapper™ Research Microsterilizer Classic
The BactiZapper™ Classic uses well-proven documented technology to provide instant sterilization of, needles, platinum inoculating loop, glass tube/pipette mouths and other various metal & borosilicate glass instruments used in the laboratory. For Research Use Only. Not intended for medical or hospital use.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for research laboratories and labs.
- Flameless sterilization.
- Safe to use and convenient for the user.
- Complete your sterilization of loops, needles and tube mouths with ease.
- Asbestos-free core elements.
- Clean various metal and borosilicate glass instruments.
- Ceramic heating element is enclosed safely in perforated stainless steel guard, protecting any materials in core areas.
- Compact and can be used in anaerobic and aerobic chambers.
- Accessories available for holding instruments in the chamber and drying slides.
- Complete sterilization in 5 to 7 seconds
- Sterilize at ultra high temperatures (815°C/1500F)
- Standby setting for lower temperatures (500°C/950°F)
- High Temp Setting: 815°C / 1500°F
- Low Temp Setting: 500°C / 950°F
- Sterilization Time: 5 - 7 seconds
- Chamber Diameter: 0.55 in / 14mm
- Chamber Length: 6 in. / 153mm
- External Dims (in): 4 x 6 x 6.5
- External Dims (cm): 10.2 x 15.2 x 16.5
- Voltage: 115V/230V options 50-60Hz; 170W
- Power: 1400 W.
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
Factory New: 1 Year Warranty
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations some products cannot be returned that have been used, ran cycles, or have broken seals.