- pH of 1% solution: 11.0
- Flash Point (degrees F): None
- Phosphate Content (as Phosphorus): 8.7%
- Organic Carbon (% calculated w/w): 1.5%
- Surface Tension 1% Sol’n (Dyne/cm): 34
- Percent active ingredients: 100%
- Fragrance and Dye content: 0%
- Color: White
- Form: Powder
- Solubility in Water: Greater than 10% (w/w)
- Hard Water Effectiveness: Highly Effective
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Foam Tendency: Low Foaming
- Shelf Life: Two years from the date of manufacture
Low-Foaming Powdered Detergent
- Concentrated to save you money
- Biodegradable and readily disposable
- Non-ionic, low foaming cleaner for high performance from your cleaning machinery without damaging washer parts
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
Healthcare instruments, laboratory ware, sampling apparatus, plate glass, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, restaurant equipment, wine glasses, counters, floors, sidewalks and driveways, metal castings, forgings and stampings, industrial parts, tanks and reactors. Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. Passes inhibitory residue test for water analysis. FDA certified.
Used to remove:
Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, grout, plastic, rubber and fiberglass. Can be used on soft metals such as copper, aluminum, zinc and magnesium if rinsed promptly. Corrosion testing may be advisable.
Chemical DescriptionAlcojet is a blend of sodium silicate, a mixture of complex phosphate, concentrated organic chlorine, sodium carbonate, and an alkylalkoxylate. Alcojet is biodegradable and water soluble. The phosphate content is 8.7% expressed as phosphorus. Alcojet is non-ionic.
Cleaning Validation Methods
Test a parameter of rinse water before and after rinsing the cleaned surface, or test the clean surface. No significant change in the parameter indicates no detectable residue. Parameters measured include: pH, conductivity, resistance, spectrographic methods, sodium concentration, phosphorus concentration, surface tension, and surface analysis.
Health Safety Information
- OSHA Hazardous Ingredients: None
- Flammability: Non-flammable
- Latex Content: None in detergent, packaging materials or adhesives.
- Oral Toxicity: LD50 > 5000 mg/kg oral rat No ingredient defined as an oral toxicant by OSHA
- Eye Irritation: Moderate eye irritant if not rinsed Inhalation
- Toxicity: Non-irritating solution, powder a potential irritant
- VOC Content: 0%
- Carcinogenicity: NTP = No IARC = No OSHA = No
- All ingredients in Alcojet are listed in TSCA inventory. USDA NSF cat A1
No special precautions other than good industrial hygiene and safety practices employed with any industrial chemical (see Directions). A Material Safety Data Sheet is available here.