Elmasonic P70H P-Line | Heated Digital Parameter Ultrasonic Cleaner | 1.8 Gallon | 2 Year Warranty
- Tank Dimensions: Length: 19.9 x 5.4 x 3.9" (W x D x H)
- Tank Size: 1.8 Gallons
- Mains voltage: (Vac) 115-120 V/220-240 V
- Ultrasonic frequency: (kHz) 37 / 80
- Power consumption total: P 70 H (W) 970
- Ultrasonic power effective: (W) 220
- Ultrasonic peak performance max: (W) 880
- Heating power: (W) 750
- Unit outer dimensions: W/D/H (mm) 568 / 179 / 221
- Tank internal dimensions: W/D/H (mm) 505 / 137 / 100
- Basket internal dimensions: W/D/H (mm) 465 / 106 / 50
- Max. filling volume tank: (lit.) 6.9
- Weight: (kg) 5.6
- Material tank and casing stainless steel V2A
- Drain: 3/8“
- CE-compliant: √
- Protection class: IP 20
- Sound pressure level: (LpAU) * (dB) 64 / 58
- Ultrasonic sound level: (LpZ) ** (dB) 102 / 100
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Basket Included
- SKU: 103 3325
- Digital Display: Shows frequency display, power, set temperature and set time.
- Power Variable: Adjusts from 30% to 100%, to match properties of materials being cleaned.
- Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater from 30⁰ to 80⁰C. Auto-shutoff occurs at 90⁰C for safety.
- Sweep Frequency: Slight continuous variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate dead zones, standing waves, and hot spots.
- Degas Mode: Rapid removal of dissolved and entrained gas from liquids.
- Normal Mode: Operates at a set fixed ultrasonic frequency for dissolving, mixing, and dispersing samples.
- Pulse Mode: Power bursts intermittent 20% to dissolve nearly insoluble samples or to remove tenacious contaminants.
- Timer: Program up to 60 minutes or program continuous with manual shut off. When set to continuous, power automatically shuts off after 12 hours for safety.
- Enjoy dual frequency with variable power to handle every mixing and cleaning task.
- Top-rated ultrasonic cleaner for industrial production or lab applications.
- Achieve remarkable results with the highest ultrasonic power available in the industry.
- Strong (37 kHz) or gentle (80 kHz) cleaning modes or auto alternate your cleaning cycles.
- Powerful pulse mode removes hard contaminants and more.
- Use the digital display to select operating parameters for easy use.
- Reduce sound and solution evaporation with the durable lid, it also serves as a drip-off tray.
- The stainless steel tank is also cavitation resistant.
- Easy position your unit with ergonomic handles.
- Remove spend solution with the side-mounted drain valve and rear drain duct.
- Many accessories are available for your specific operational task.
- Enjoy deep cleaning with pulse modes, perfect for stubborn residue!
- Clean sensitive electronic parts.
- Dissolve and disperse fragile materials.
- Remove difficult-to-dissolve samples.
Do you perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks? Are you involved with lab work processing in variety of samples? The Elmasonic P-Line ultrasonic cleaners are the perfect fit for you! These bench-top units are available in 6 tank capacities. From 0.75 to 7.5 gallons, there is always a perfect size for you. The P-Line Series are highly programmable and let you fully customize cycles of operation to handle any mixing or cleaning task.
Set your cycle and let the ultrasonic cleaner take action. Once the liquid reaches a set temperature, cavitation and the count timer start the cleaning process. You can also program the dual frequency function to operate at 37 or 80 kHz or switch automatically between the two cycles at 30 second intervals. You might encounter difficult substances that are hard to remove in your items, we suggest activating the pulse mode which sends 20% bursts of additional power through the solution. You may also pause the units cycle by simply hitting "pause". You will not be disappointed with this top of the line product series from Elmasonic.
View Technical Product Information
- Click here to view the P-Line brochure.
- Click here to view the P-Line manual.
- Click here to view more P70H details.