Detojet Low Foaming Liquid Detergent Product Details
- pH of 1% solution: 12.4
- Specific gravity (g/ml): 1.3
- Density (lbs./gal.): 10.8
- Flash Point (degrees F): None
- Phosphate Content (as Phosphorus): 2.3%
- Organic Carbon (% calculated w/w): 0.1-1.0%
- Fragrance Content: 0%
- Surface Tension 1% Sol’n (Dyne/cm): 55
- Color: Clear
- Form: Liquid Solubility in Water: Completely soluble in all proportions
- Hard Water Effectiveness: Highly Effective
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Foam Tendency: Low Foaming
- Shelf Life: Two years from the date of manufacture
- Hazardous materials shipping charges apply to orders of this product
Low-Foaming Liquid Detergent
- Concentrated to save you money
- Biodegradable and disposable
- Low foaming heavy duty detergent for high performance results from your cleaning machinery
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
Hospital instruments, laboratory ware, optical components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, tissue culture ware, plate glass, metal castings, forgings and stampings, industrial parts, animal cages, electronic components, tanks and reactors. Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. FDA certified.
Used to remove:
Recommended for glass, stainless steel, ceramic, cement and alkali resistant plastics and metals such as stainless steel. Corrosion testing is advisable.
Chemical DescriptionDetojet is a highly alkaline detergent containing Potassium Hydroxide, Silicate of Soda and Sodium Hypochlorite. It should be used with caution and the precautions on the label should be followed. Detojet is non-ionic.
Cleaning Validation Methods
Test a parameter of rinse water before and after rinsing the cleaned surface, or test the surface. No significant change in the parameter indicates no detectable residue. Parameters measured include: pH, conductivity, IC, phosphate analysis, sodium or potassium concentration, and surface analysis.
Health Safety Information
- OSHA Hazardous Ingredients: None
- RCRA Hazard Class: 1% or less—Non-hazardous.
- Undilute material—may be hazardous and require regulatory compliance.
- EPA Priority Pollutants: None
- DOT Hazard Classification: UN 1760, Corrosive Liquid, n.o.s. (contains potassium hydroxide and sodium hypochlorite),8, PG II
- Eye Irritation: Serious eye irritant
- Latex Content: None in detergent, packaging materials or adhesives.
- VOC Content: 0% Oral Toxicity: LD50 >500 mg/kg oral rat
- Carcinogenicity: NTP = No IARC = No OSHA = No
- All ingredients in Detojet are listed in TSCA inventory.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not take internally (see Directions). In case of contact immediately flush skin with plenty of water. For eyes, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention immediately A Material Safety Data Sheet is available here.