Elmasonic EP10H | Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner And Basket 0.25 Gallon | 2 year warranty!
- Tank Capacity: 0.25 gallon
- Tank Size: 17.5 x 3.3 x 2.4" (W x D x H)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Range: 1 to 30 min
- Special Features: 37 kHz Ultrasonic High Performance Transducers
- Display: LED
- Ultrasonic Power: 30W
- Heat Power: 60W
- Drain: No
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- Basket Included
- SKU: 107 1647
- Master Ultrasonic Cleaning in seconds. Easy to use and easy to operate.
- Clean your products fast, thorough cleaning at 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency.
- Reduce sound with our durable lid and reduce solution evaporation.
- Stainless Steel tank resistant to Cavitation.
- Superior German engineering and design.
- Best value for general ultrasonic cleaning projects and jobs.
- Automatic unit shut off after 12 hours.
- Heater: Set cleaning temperature range from 30c to 80c, which speeds up cleaning process.
- Sweep Frequency: Safe and uniform ultrasonic cleaning throughout the tank by offering continuous variation of ultrasonic frequency.
- Timer: Program your cleaning sessions up to 30 minutes or continuous operation with manual shut-off.
Are you just getting started or are an expert in the Elmasonic E series? This series is an superb choice for Ultrasonic Cleaners. The E Series is for just about any project or cleaning job. The eight unit series is the easiest to operate in the Elmasonic E series family. The optimized control panel is quite simple:
- On-off for the unit.
- On-off for the ultrasound.
- Control knobs for the heater.
- Control knobs for the timer.
- Pilot lamps for each to show that the functions are activated.
Cleaning is as simple as setting your E series cleaning temperature, lowering the recommended basket, placing your parts into solution, placing the lid on the tank to reduce noise. Cleaning will begin when the set temperature is reached. The unit will shut off at the end of it's cycle. The E series is shipping with a full comprehensive manual for further details. For more information please view the below brochure and manual: